Saturday, November 1, 2008

the seventh: a second novel?

I'm not satisfied.
I'm hung up waiting until the next day once I get everything I need to say down in the journal NaNo and pass my 1667 mark.

I'm restless, I'm waiting, I'm
in good need to write.

I don't see the journal being posted up bit by bit. This is a shame.
It's something more personal for me than my nonNaNo blog, actually, so you can forgive me!

I feel if I can keep up with 1700 a day in an hour with the journal, I can mess around with those free hours on another.

my monogamous heart will always be my main goal and I will not throw it over for another story, but..

I will let you guys know what I've decided when I make up my mind.


I do have an idea, though.
Let's see how the first chapter attempt goes.
Will post later.

1 comment: